音标：[ wénxué ] 发音:"文学"怎么读"文学"的汉语解释用"文学"造句
- Literature had always so proclaimed it .
- His pages are crowded with literary allusions .
- The book hardly belongs to literature proper .
- His literary style is still rather raw .
- Such a blight was fallen over my literary career .
- He has little vocation for literature .
- He is lecturing on russian literature .
- Dickens' novels have enriched english literature .
- She occupied herself in the morning with literary labour .
- He has little vocation to literature .