1.（比较长的一段时间）time; times; days:当时at that time; in those days; 古时 ancient times; 生不逢时be born in the wrong time; 盛极一时be in fashion for a time; be all the rage at the moment
短语和例子3.（计时单位）hour:报时 announce the hour; give the time signal; 从十时到十二时 from 10to 12;上午九时at 9 o'clock in the morning; at 9 a.m.; 钟已报时。the clock struck the hour.
4.（季节）season:不违农时 not miss the farming season; do farm work in the right season; 时菜 delicacies of the season; 四时the four seasons; 应时瓜果fruits of the season
短语和例子6.（当前；现在）current; present; 时下 at present
7.[语言学]（时态）tense:现在/过去，将来/时the present [past, future]tense
8.（时辰）a period of two hours:子时11 p.m.to 11 a.m.; 丑时 1 a.m. to 3 a.m.
9.（姓氏） a surname
短语和例子Ⅱ副（时常；经常）now and then; occasionally; from time to time; 时在出现 occur now and then; 时有信来 letters sent here frequently; 学而时习之 learn and constantly review what one has learned
Ⅲ连（叠用，表示不同的现象或事情交替发生）now...now...; sometimes...sometimes...: 时断时续 on and off; 时快时慢 sometimes fast, sometimes slow; 时起时伏 now rise, now fall; have ups and downs; 心情时喜时忧 have changing moods, now gay, now gloomy; 天气时热时冷。the weather is now hot, now cold.; it is sometimes hot and sometimes cold
- He had made passes at her in moscow .
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- Mother works economic advantages accrue .
- My waking character is far from sound .
- The film was already on when we arrived .
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- The horse perked up its head when i shouted .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- She always gets the better of our quarrels .
- I was going to stop here and now .
- 时的法语：名1.temps;heure古~l'antiquité;les ancien...
- 时的韩语：(1)[명사] 때. 시대. 시기. [비교적 긴 시간 단위를 가리킴]古...
- 时的俄语：[shí] = 時 1) время 过去时 [guòqùshí] грам...
- 时什么意思：（時）shí ㄕˊ1）一切事物不断发展变化所经历的过程：～间。～不我与。2）...