- He hinted broadly that he might be late .
- The minister gave a broad hint that she intends to raise taxes .
- This power of the mind was clearly evidenced in mathematics .
- Owen thought he could see cowperwood's approaching doom quite plainly .
- Let me speak openly and frankly : there will have to be some plain speaking .
- All data must be recorded legibly and neatly in straight rows and columns .
- Answer with a plain " yes " if you agree with me
- I cannot be sure of my future plans
- I can ' t be sure of my future plans
- I told you expressly to lock the door