- though one has a country one can not return to it.; although one has a country one cannot take refuge there
- 有 5年 fifteen years
- 国难 national calamity
- 投 throw; fling; hurl; cast
- 有家难奔有国难投 one has a country whereto one cannot return
- 有国 arikuni
- 国难 national calamity (caused by foreign aggression)
- 爱很难投入 love is a light that never dims; love is hard to get into but harder to get ou ...
- 牛有国 niu youguo
- 富有国家 have nation; wealthy nations
- 没有国家的 stateless
- 实益拥有国 country of beneficial ownership
- 游戏有国界 games with frontiers
- 原有国籍 original nationality; original text
- 共赴国难 call for united efforts to save the nation; work together to save the country ...
- 国难财主 my money, my country
- 国难当头 the country is faced with a crisis
- 国难靡止 there is no end to the nation
- 国难深重 serious national calamity
- 外国难民 alien refugee
- 梦想没有国界 imagine there's no countries
- 品种有国标、美标 anis
- 宴会又有国宴 state banquet
- 联合国难民署 unhcr; united nations high commissioner for refugees
- 很难投出曲球的球场 holding alley; holding lane
- 国有国法,家有家法 A country has its laws and a family its rules.
- One has home whereto one cannot go ; one has a country whereto one cannot return .