音标：[ láiqù ] 发音:"来去"怎么读"来去"的汉语解释
- You are free to come and go at your pleasure .
- On wheel or on foot, everyone was rushing .
- You are free to come and go as you please .
- Two heavy lines of traffic moved in opposite directions .
- The new infielder really covers the ground at second base .
- He was a genuine man, with that sudden sadness that all russians have .
- By noting how the pattern of electricity in the water changes, they can find their way about .
- He preserved an impenetrable mystery as to the means by which he is transported from one place to another .
- Activated carbon, alumina are often used to remove many types of organic materials from aqueous streams .
- Why newland's engagement should be mixed up with that olenska woman's comings and goings i don't see .