音标：[ láiláiwǎngwǎng ] 发音:"来来往往"怎么读
- She was always coming backwards and forwards .
- Lewis had offices in zurich and london, and his comings and goings were casual .
- Upon the asphalt sidewalk itself, soft and sticky with the morning's heat, was a continuous movement .
- Bertha was amused by the bustle, the glitter of women in diamonds, the busy waiters gliding to and fro, the glare of the electric light .
- A fleet of small tugs fussed up and down continually
- Many commuters are abandoning their vehicles
- I ' ve crisscrossed sweden for years and never had a problem
- Cars run to and fro , and hawkers hawk along them all day long
- People come and go , systems don ' t
- After much toe and fro we get all the children back to their home