音标：[ cǐhòu ]
- He has never been heard of since .
- Then for a while the barbarians were held .
- They lived happily ever after .
- He was never to see his wife again .
- The next two or three days dragged by heavily .
- We mistrust him of having a hand in all that followed .
- Other series spectra for hydrogen have since been discovered .
- Then, for all one knows, they lived happily ever afterwards .
- Later, the beak, claws and keel become very soft and pliable .
- These vast slaughters have since become notorious .