- The runners started at intervals .
- She was going up and down the ladder changing her clothes every five minutes .
- The runners started at 5 - minute intervals
- Every five minutes , he puts down his pen and looks at the clock
- Every five minutes albert took out his watch ; at length it pointed to seven
- Every five minutes , get up , open the door , peek out , close the door and look relieved
- After a weary process , and resting every five minutes , i succeeded in dressing myself
- Every five minutes a clear , lively little ting - ting recurred as regularly as if it had been produced by some well - adjusted piece of mechanism
- In the dining room a card table had just been set out , at which vandeuvres , steiner , mignon and labordette had taken their seats . behind them lucy and caroline stood making bets , while blanche , nodding with sleep and dissatisfied about her night , kept asking vandeuvres at intervals of five minutes if they weren t going soon . in the drawing room there was an attempt at dancing