音标：[ huìpiào ] 发音:"汇票"怎么读"汇票"的汉语解释
- We will draw on you for the expenses .
- A documentary draft offers greater security to the exporter .
- And if a draft isn't honoured when it's due, what happens ?
- The time span of a draft (e. g. ninety days) is called tenor .
- A draft is simply an order to pay, isn't it? like a cheque ?
- The next step occurs when the exporter draws a draft on an opening bank .
- We hereby agree with the drawers, endorsers and bona fide holders of drafts .
- The contents of a bill of exchange must be in conformity with that of the relative contract .
- Usually this bank will investigate the documents and, if they are in order, it will pay the draft .
- Drafts drawn under this credit must quote the name of this bank and the number of this credit mentioned above .