音标：[ yóuxiāng ] 发音:"油箱"怎么读"油箱"的汉语解释用"油箱"造句
- Cars began using caps that incorporated two valves .
- You will need to pump hard for several minutes to fill the tank .
- All carburetors have some type of fuel reservoir or float system .
- A collapsed fuel tank may have to be replaced, depending on how the tank deforms .
- A high vacuum in the fuel tank can cause atmospheric pressure to collapse the tank .
- With a wrench he loosens the nuts which fuse the fuel line between tank and engine .
- If the pressure builds up excessively, the pressure valve opens to relieve the pressure .
- One valve is the pressure-relief valve, which prevents pressure in the tank from rising too high .
- Chrysler engineers in michigan had designed the world's most sophisticated tank .
- They are also seeking ways to build stronger fuel tanks or to make the fuel less explosive .