- a gathering of many people; (a big audience) filled the hall.; a great assemblage of people in a hall; a large gathering in an auditorium; gather together under the same roof; the house is packed with guests.: 老、中、青济济一堂, 共同学习, 相互激励。 gathered together, the old, the middle-aged and the young studied side by side and encouraged each other
- Gathered together , the old , the middle-aged and the young studied side by side and encouraged each other .
- The letter was handed to him while he was in full tide of gay and successful conversation, in a whole room-full of company .
- Little initiates gathered at the center , playing in joy
- It is delightful to be among friends , both old and new
- Noted actuary , healthcare experts and business leaders
- A big audience filled the hall
- Guests discussing about rtx s application in the " real time
- Guests and artists in the press conference of the international arts carnival 2005
- Inside the earthy wall crowded , by a thread of sunshine , each eye is brightened
- A group photo of mentors and mentees of the cumba elite mentorship programme