音标：[ húnhúnèè ]
- Dim little men try to conserve .
- They dragged through their long lives .
- In marrying you, she was in this mix-up and might have remained so but for a certain break .
- The unexamined life is not worth living
- What the hell do you know , you say just because you re scared to try
- Most people spend their whole lives hanging on to hopes and dreams that are never gonna come true , but they hold on to them
- But in the meantime , awaiting the publication of the books , he must do something more than live dazed and stupid in the sort of uncaring trance into which he had fallen
- But , it ' s not easy to have a life filled fully by hope . in the reality , most of people muddled along through his life with ignorance of it at last
- Uncle jiang anthony wong taught fai francis ng and nine lam tze chung the chinese traditional - dancing lion in order to win the contest that he . .
- However , a life of hope is not always a ready access . let ‘ s face it , too many people end up drifting and muddling , without knowing what life is really for
- 更多例句： 1 2