- Bruhl had mooned about the house all day .
- I was selfish and stupid .
- The exchange was part of a private game they played without admitting it .
- His immaculate appearance gave him the nickname of "the dude" among some .
- The logs of the hut and ark had a sort of a purple hue, blended with the growing obscurity .
- I counterattacked hard, accusing stevenson of trying to dismiss serious charges with quips .
- In marrying you, she was in this mix-up and might have remained so but for a certain break .
- The delawares have given me my name, not so much account of a bold heart, as on account of a quick eye .
- They are asked to report any sharp rise or fall in the water table or if water bubbles in the well, becomes murky or changes in taste .
- "poor little faith," thought he, for his heart smote him." what a wretch am i leave her on such an errand. "