- "清晰"英文翻译 distinct
- "地"英文翻译 the earth
- "明白地，清晰地"英文翻译 clearly
- "清晰地,明了地"英文翻译 clear
- "清晰地，明确地"英文翻译 nettement adv
- "清晰地说"英文翻译 articulated
- "并清晰地区分类型"英文翻译 ty pe
- "清晰地记得某事"英文翻译 have a vivid recollection of sth
- "清晰"英文翻译 limpid; vivid; distinct; clear 口齿清晰 a clear ut-utterance; 发音清晰 a distinct pronunciation; 条理清晰的陈述 a clear statement; 字迹清晰 write in a clear hand; 清晰的头脑 a lucid mind; 清晰可辨 clear and distinguishable; 清晰而明了 clear and distinct; 清晰的散文体 a limpid prose style; 清晰的画像 a vivid portrait
- "不清晰"英文翻译 [光学] blurring 不清晰图像 non-distinct image; out-of-focus image; 不清晰性 blurring; inarticulateness; blur; unsharpness
- "超清晰"英文翻译 super articulation; ultra clear coating
- "定义；清晰"英文翻译 definition
- "高清晰"英文翻译 high definition
- "更清晰"英文翻译 clearer; sharpen more
- "清楚，清晰"英文翻译 clearly
- "清晰版"英文翻译 premium live ver
- "清晰带"英文翻译 band clear; band, clear
- "清晰的"英文翻译 bright; clear cut; distinct; distinto; explicit; lesbar adj; limpid; pellucid; translucent; trenchant; unambiguous; vivid; well defined
- "清晰度"英文翻译 1.(传声的) articulation; legibility; intelligibility; definition; resolution; sharpness2.(电视的) clarity
- "清晰化"英文翻译 unsharmask... usm
- "清晰率"英文翻译 percent articulation
- "清晰区"英文翻译 circle of good definition; circleofgooddefinition; clear area
- "清晰像"英文翻译 sharp image; sharply defined image
- "清晰象"英文翻译 sharp image; sharply defined image
- "清晰性"英文翻译 clarity; legibility; limpidity; pellucidity
- The rectangle clearly shows each separate class in the distribution .
- He listened, and then a low voice fell distinctly on his ear .
- Along some active faults we can see clear alignments of microearthquakes .
- They can clearly see one of their targets, the first quarter moon .
- The chestnut was in flower and the bells rang out high clear over her gables and cupola .
- Teddy upshaw mouthed the words as if trying them on, then affirmed .
- We shouted in the valley , and in an instant the echo came from the hillside with great distinctness .
- Robert's features and form were with her; the sound of his voice was quite distinct in her ear .
- He enunciated, quietly, but in something like his usual modulated and faintly histrionic tone .
- When i came to undo the package i was surprised to see the forms of some of the letters distinctly printed on the white paper .