- "清楚"英文翻译 clear; distinct
- "明白"英文翻译 clear; obvious; plain
- "使……清楚明白"英文翻译 bring out
- "是永远那么清楚明白"英文翻译 forever you and i believe it was clear
- "清楚明了"英文翻译 cheer and bright
- "弄清楚,弄明白"英文翻译 find out
- "弄清楚；搞明白"英文翻译 make sure
- "清楚的，明白的"英文翻译 deutlich
- "想清楚，弄明白"英文翻译 figure out
- "讲清楚说明白"英文翻译 bulldozzer remix
- "明显地,明白地,清楚地"英文翻译 obviously
- "但是否会有那么一个地方，所有都清楚明晰"英文翻译 but is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
- "清楚"英文翻译 1.(容易让人了解、辨认) clear; distinct 把工作交代清楚 explain one's job clearly on handing it over; 把事情谈清楚 talk the matter over; 字迹清楚 written in a clear hand; 发音清楚 a clear pronunciation; 一清二楚 (as) clear as daylight; 来历清楚 have a clear record; 清楚的笔迹 a distinct writing; 我讲清楚了没有? have i made myself clear?2.(不糊涂) clear; lucid 头脑清楚 a clear head [mind]; 头脑清楚的人 a lucid thinker3.(了解) be clear about; understand 你恐怕不清楚这个问题吧。 perhaps you don't understand this question
- "某事表达的很明白、某事很清楚"英文翻译 something make perfect sense
- "明白"英文翻译 1.(清楚; 明确) clear; obvious; plain 这是大家都明白的。 this is plain to everybody. 说话要明白。 we must make our views amply clear.2.(懂道理) sensible; reasonable 他是一个明白人。 he is a sensible person.3.(公开的; 不含糊的) frank; unequivocal; explicit 把真相讲明白 explain the actual situation in explicit terms; 租约上说得明白, 每月10号必须交租金。 the lease is explicit in saying that the rent must be paid by the 10th of every month.4.(懂得) know; understand 双方把话说明白。 the views of each side are correctly understood by the other. 我不明白你的意思。 i don't see what you mean
- "搞清楚,想清楚"英文翻译 figure out
- "变清楚"英文翻译 appear
- "不清楚"英文翻译 blur; bypass tv filer (color); cm rejection; dimness; efface; have no idea; illegible; passive_critical_strike
- "查清楚"英文翻译 make sure
- "对…清楚"英文翻译 be clear about
- "搞清楚"英文翻译 figure out
- "讲清楚"英文翻译 clarify; get across; spell out sth
- "看清楚"英文翻译 see straight
- "你清楚"英文翻译 you know it
- "弄清楚"英文翻译 button down; clarify; figure out; find out; make certain; make it clear that; make sense of; straighten; to assure oneself of sth
- She looked at everything straight, without illusions .
- It is more important that the explanation should be clear than that it should cover every possible exception .
- Catherine could think of nothing of the kind, and morris's luminosity seemed almost pitiless .
- She never doubted that fitzpiers would believe her if she made a clean confession of the actual situation .
- They often monitor what they write, going back over their writing to see that it is clear and unambiguous .
- It can also help make sense of things
- In this case , it is clear that pride is the culprit
- Realizes the growing importance of intelligence to our clients
- Both parties understand clearly and fully the terms of the contract
- Am i making myself clear