- When you play bowls, the object is to knock down as many of the ten wooden pins as possible .
- Familiar man-sized "particles" include bowling balls, golf balls, and table tennis balls .
- On one side you look across the bowling green, behind the house, to a beautiful hanging wood .
- A bowling game played with such pins and a small ball
- He goes bowling every saturday
- A visit to cinema or bowling
- The foremost or central pin in an arrangement of bowling pins
- He bowls a good game
- Got his rag out that evening on the bowling green because i sailed inside him . pure fluke of mine : the bias
- In principle the game very much resembles bowls , but curling is played with heavy flat stones to slide along the ice
- 更多例句： 1 2