音标：[ mǎnmiànhóngguāng ] 发音:"满面红光"怎么读"满面红光"的汉语解释用"满面红光"造句
- Her face was glowing .
- A little stout rosy man was making himself a dry martini .
- Color came to her cheek after walking .
- He was dripping with perspiration , his face blazed , as though he were drunk with success
- Though older , he was but slightly changed . the same fine clothes , the same stocky body , the same rosy countenance
- It need not be said that the marriage took place forty - eight hours after , and that passepartout , glowing and dazzling , gave the bride away
- His grandmother was 95 years old and very healthy and she ate mutton together with us . god bless those well doers and the virtuous people will have long life
- Youth is not a time of life ; it is a state of mind ; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees ; it is a matter of the will , quality of the imagination , a vigor of the emotions ; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life
- Youth is not a time of life ; it is a state of mind ; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees ; it is a mater of the will , a quality of the imagination , a vigor of the emotions ; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life
- The little old colonel with the half - shut eyes was there , greedily gnawing at a mutton - bone , and the general of twenty - two years irreproachable service , flushed with a glass of vodka and his dinner , and the staff - officer with the signet ring , and zherkov , stealing uneasy glances at every one , and prince andrey , pale with set lips and feverishly glittering eyes