音标：[ huǒshāo ] 发音:"火烧"怎么读"火烧"的汉语解释
- The burning in his belly died down .
- Nearly one-third of the paper had been consumed by the flame .
- It had burned up all their letters and their music and their yearbooks .
- Leaves will usually have a cooked appearance, with dark brown, reddish lesions .
- It was mighty cool and shady in the deep woods even if the sun was blazing outside .
- I felt, all this while, as if my ear were blazing; he pinched it so hard .
- The angry fire had burned up the grinning happy husband and the fat adorable babies .
- I have a great mind to put it into the fire, to punish your atrocious humbug and hypocrisy .
- He was thirsty after the workout and went across the blazing street to one of the big hotels .
- Sometimes he could scarcely manage to carry the pots of paint to the building side, his feet were so hot and sore .