音标：[ zhuótòng ] 发音:"灼痛"怎么读"灼痛"的汉语解释
- Burning pain is often applied to the sensation of active peptic ulceration .
- The kisses tingled on her fingers so that she looked at them with surprise, she seemed almost to see a mark of burning .
- The sea spray stings all their cuts and bruises
- Burning sensation at the urethral opening and difficulty in urinating
- Only in the deepest depths of my soul , just like a burning tooth
- Only in the deepest depths of my soul , just like a burning tooth . .
- In the late afternoon , about the time the skin begins to feel sore from a fresh sunburn , my client stopped fishing
- In sever cases , the bladder cannot expel urine and results in urinary retention , causing swelling and pain in the lower abdominal area
- Atypical chest pain tends to be stabbing or burning and is often quite variable in position and intensity from one episode to another
- A gnawing or burning pain above the navel ( epigastric pain ) . this pain may be associated with meals or hunger , and may occur at night
- 更多例句： 1 2