音标：[ shān; shàn ]
- Her wild behavior merely fanned the flames of his jealousy .
- His object was to instigate a little rebellion on the part of the bishop .
- I was compelled to attempt it, because i had succeeded in rousing his rage a pitch above his malignity .
- Mr brown owns the brown towels in the downtown tower
- I knew the steely ire i had whetted
- He fed his anger with thoughts of revenge
- How do you like that , mr . slap yourself in your own face
- Her wild behaviour merely fanned the flames of his jealousy
- However , this lazy cat might have too much spare time that he often stirs up trouble
- Wouldnyou please intjroduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of chinese handicrafts
15条永不过时的生活智慧 努力掌握！ （双语）