- His limbs, his body, took fire and beat up in flames .
- The elation of success, which surely now flamed high in osmond .
- His hatred of you burns with a lurid flame-the flame that never dies .
- The living room was ablaze. the fire centered on a broken jar on the floor .
- The flare hit the conerete wall beside the door, burst and burned brightly on the coral road .
- Instead of being liked, he was dead, a bleeding cinder on the barbarous fire pile .
- Rising nationalism had flared through europe as a result of napoleon's dictatorial rule .
- The moon was at the full, and the scene was further illuminated by the fitful glare of several torches, stuck on the end of twelve-foot poles .
- Fire was now crackling in front of al - drifa
- Above the town , the fire was still blazing