- Beside him there was a mild and small and ill-looking woman of about fifty .
- The picture disturbed victor henry because the president appeared so vulnerable, unwell, and unimportant .
- He was looking rather green the other day
- Her cheeks have a sickly pallor
- I ' m not that ill
- His sunken eye - pits were of morbid hue , and the light in his eyes had waned
- The expression of his face was not so much of terror as of mortal sickness
- The picture disturbed victor henry because the president appeared so vulnerable , unwell , and unimportant
- She was also about 8 and a half months pregnant . we brought her into the living room and sat her down . she looked ill and worn out
- In the foremost place , under the holy images , sat barclay de tolly , with his order of st . george on his neck , with his pale , sickly face and high forehead that met his bald head
- 更多例句： 1 2