- In the ocean there was an abundance of minute and translucent, often phosphorescent, beings .
- A light flapped over the scene, as if reflected from phosphorescent wings crossing the sky, and a rumble filled the air .
- Effects of heavy atom perturber on by cyclodextrin induced room temperature phosphorescence of carbaryl
- Chapter 1 : in this chapter , we mainly reviewed the history and development of rtf methodology . the principles of the oxygen sensor have also been discussed
- Because of the exceptional analytical features of the rtf technology , the high sensitivity , specific selectivity and the low cost of the necessary instrumentation , the optical sensors based on rtf have a highly attractive and promising future
- During this time the captain had thrown off his vest and shirt , and secured his trousers round his waist ; his feet were naked , so he had no shoes and stockings to take off ; after these preparations he placed his finger on his lips , and lowering himself noiselessly into the sea , swam towards the shore with such precaution that it was impossible to hear the slightest sound ; he could only be traced by the phosphorescent line in his wake