音标：[ jiāo ] 发音:"礁"怎么读"礁"的汉语解释用"礁"造句
- There was a lot of junk on the key .
- I showed you an empty key as an example .
- Older reefs become cemented up .
- The ship ran up against a rock .
- The waves were breaking against fiddler key opposite athens .
- A reef of a thousand islands kept out the atlantic tumult of the waves .
- The islands consist of oyster reefs covered with a thin veneer of black mud .
- Because the whole damned thing is what could properly call transient land .
- The salvage continued day and night as the wrecked ship pounded on the rocky coast .
- Julia was sent to a barren rock called pondatoria, off the italian coast .