- till the land; be a farmer; plant crops
短语和例子这一地区土地的地力都已耗尽, 不能再种庄稼了。 the whole area has been farmed out, and no crops will grow there now. 这块土地未种庄稼。 the land is out of crop
- He 's no amateur in farming .
- The whole area has been farmed out , and no crops will grow there now .
- She surveyed what crops were grown, what animals there were, and analysed without difficulty the causes of their poverty .
- If you can grow vegetables , you ' ll never starve , though
- Where there is no rain , farming is difficult or impossible
- But some people do not like that he uses genetically engineered crops at all
- After producing crops on the field for many years , we let it lie fallow now
- Before sowing or planting crops , rough ground must be cleaned and weeds removed
- But for many small farmers , the cost of treating the soil is more than they earn from their crops
- Large areas of land , which formerly grew tobaccos , will now produce grai to feed some starving people in the world
- 种庄稼的韩语：농작물을 재배하다. 농사를 짓다.