- The clerk said with his best southern planter's accent .
- The plantation owner was making a good profit on a small investment .
- Planters in the south bought land from small farmers who moved farther west .
- To all appearances he was just the commonplace planter who had fallen upon evil days .
- No calculating planter would care to part with a crippled slave for the current price of one dollar .
- She wanted him to realize that she'd made a sacrifice when she'd thrown up her career to become a planter's wife .
- He also distinguished himself as a planter in kenya
- The plantation owners would rather plough their cotton in than sell it at a lower price
- Peyton fahrquhar was a well to do planter , of an old and highly respected alabama family
- In the last century and before , the owners of the southern plantations imported african slaves to work for them
- 更多例句： 1 2
世界上最致命的动物 第一名居然不是人类 （双语）