音标：[ hóngguāngmǎnmiàn ] 发音:"红光满面"怎么读"红光满面"的汉语解释用"红光满面"造句
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming .
- The children all looked in the pink after their holiday .
- The other figure, a burly man with a reddish face was returning .
- His baby face flushed with enthusiasm as he strode up and down the corridors .
- I had expected that mr. gatsby would be a florid and corpulent person in his middle years .
- Nurse cramer had a cute nose and a radiant, blooming complexion dotted with fetching sprays of adorable freckles .
- You re looking rubicund , george lidwell said
- 6that businessman is in the red recently
- " then he ' s ill . " " ill ? ha ! if ever i saw a gentleman in the pink ?
"那么他就是病了。 " "病了？哈！那我怎么看见一位绅士红光满面呢？
- Although mr . a has heart problem , his ruddy complex - ion gives his friends the illusion of good health
- 更多例句： 1 2