音标：[ jīngjìwéijī ] 发音:"经济危机"怎么读"经济危机"的汉语解释用"经济危机"造句
- An economic crisis engulfed the entire capitalist world .
- These countries are being swept by an economic crisis .
- Great play was made with how mr. heath had forecast economic disaster .
- The government has been bogged down deeper and deeper in political and economic crises .
- Let us abandon our isolation and grasp the realities of the present economic crisis .
- A continuation of the "muddle through" approach could lead the world into an unmanageable economic crisis .
- An economic crisis was hanging over the country
- Eichengreen , b . how economists understand crisis
- The economic crisis first broke out in the united states
- Smith is directly affected by the economic crises