音标：[ chuánshǒu ] 发音:"船首"怎么读"船首"的汉语解释用"船首"造句
- The sea water foams under the bow .
- At tyrwhitt's instigation a number of his cruisers were fitted with a ramp over the forward 6-inch gun .
- Anyone who has watched a speed-boat will know how the bows of the boat lift out of the water when it is travelling at speed .
- The forward part of a ship ' s hull ; the bow
- Lt punched through his bow and sunk him in five minutes
- He stands on the prow looking at the sea
- Okay , everybody to the front , i mean , the bow of the ship
- The fullest part of the bow of a ship
- He ' s on the iarboard bow , sir . - bring up your small arms
- - he ' s on the iarboard bow , sir . - bring up your small arms