音标：[ jièdì ] 发音:"芥蒂"怎么读"芥蒂"的汉语解释
- For a breath of difference between us is intolerable .
- We were enemies once , but there are no hard feelings between us now .
- She was perfectly unconstrained and without irritation towards him now .
- He was glad to be relieved of all personal difficulties with goering .
- I have understood that there is a little feeling between you and mr. hand the other gentlemen i have mentioned .
- You're going to come with me, and be seen in public so that everyone will know there is no rift between us whatsoever .
- Without envy , he enjoys the accomplishments of others
- There has been bad blood between tom and helen
- But its 52 , 500 people are still wrestling with the legacy
- He managed to smooth over the bad feelings between his wife and daughter
- 更多例句： 1 2