音标：[ hángshi ] 发音:"行市"怎么读"行市"的汉语解释用"行市"造句
- The market favors the buyers .
- This week's performance must rate as somewhat disappointing .
- If you export nothing but raw materials, you're at the mercy of world prices .
- He had decided that he would go on investing money in the funds until they rose to a hundred francs .
- I won their gratitude by buying out all the hogs at the lump sum of sixteen pennies, which was rather above latest quotations .
- The market is firm and tending upward
- China life ' s marketing strategy should be leading strategy
- As the market is weak at present , your quotation is unworkable
- A short period of active trading , as on a stock exchange
- Lower interest rates are always a ~ factor for the stock market