音标：[ xínglǐ ] 发音:
- There was an impressive exchange of salutations .
- The stretcher-bearers saluted and said thank you .
- Poulengey salutes, and stands at the door awaiting orders .
- On your knees, every rascal of you, and salute the king !
- "i should like it very much, your majesty," said joan, and made a deep curtsey .
- The trusty had a silly, sycophantic manner of raising one hand in salute .
- Although randow constantly and obsequiously took off his hat they passed him by with such a frigid and killing indifference .
- Soames had hung out a board marked "trespassers will be prosecuted", and he barely acknowledged the young fellow's salute .
- His father, still in the hat and coat, appeared at once formal and burlesque as though dressed carefully for some shabby and ceremonial violence .
- I made prostrations and circumambulations to the belt
表达爱意的英文句子 The Sentences to Express Love
医生警告：把喷嚏憋回去 可能引发身体严重损伤 （双语）