音标：[ xíngruòwúshì ]
- behave as if nothing had happened; go about calmly as if nothing had happened
- 若无 except for
- 无事 beyond; nothing; quiet
- 言行若一 live up to one's words
- 无事的 unoccupied
- 无事故 accident free; incident free; incident-free; zero defects
- 无事忙 much ado about nothing
- 无事平 mujihei
- 无事生 mujio
- 旁若无人 act as if there was no one else present -- self-assured or supercilious; act a ...
- 人若无妻 a wifeless man likens a beamless house
- 柔若无骨 soft as soap
- 若无其事 act as if nothing were on one's mind; (appeared) as if nothing had happened; a ...
- 若无其事的 nonchalant; sage
- 若有若无 not much, if any; faintly discernible; intangible; vague
- 视若无睹 turn a blind eye to; take no notice [heed] of what has been seen; shut one's e ...
- 视若无物 regard as nothing; look at it as nothing
- 虽有若无 ubi jus incertum ili jus nullum
- 我视若无睹 i can't see nobody
- 安全无事 out of harms-way
- 赋闲无事 idleness
- 今日无事 nothing today
- 没什么，无事 nothing
- 平安无事 all is well.; on good terms; right as trivet; tranquillity and peace
- 平安无事的 without incident
- 行三 kozo
- 行入 is entry by conduct or practice the two depending one on the other cf
- 行若无事的韩语：【성어】 아무 일도 없는 것처럼 행동하다.我真佩服他那行若无事的镇静态度...
- 行若无事的俄语：pinyin:xíngruòwúshìкак ни в чём не быв...
- 行若无事什么意思：xíng ruò wú shì 【解释】指人在紧急关头，态度镇定，毫不慌乱。...