- one may distinguish himself in any trade.; every trade has its master.; in any profession there is some one who excels all the rest.; every profession produces its own leading authority
- 行 go
- 出 used as a complement
- 状元 Number One Scholar the very ...
- 三十六行,行行出状元 Every profession produces its own leading authority.Every trade has its master ...
- 三十六行行行出状元 every trade has its master
- 行行都会出状元 all roads lead to rome
- 行行出壮元 all that glitters is not gold
- 状元 1.(科举时代的一种称号) number one scholar (title conferred on the one who came first in ...
- 行行林 odoro
- 抢状元 argument for the number one scholar
- 武状元 letter to daddy; lxbr; super power
- 小状元 siu chong yuen
- 状元红 mirabilis; the successful scholar
- 状元丸 tranquillizing pill
- 检出状态 check out status
- 输出状励制 incentive export system
- 输出状态 output mode; output state
- 退出状态 exit status
- 溢出状态 overflow status
- 溢出状态组 overflow status set
- 步行出行 walking trip
- 当行出色 excellent and opportune; adept and remarkable
- 双行出入口 two-way entrance-exit
- 银行出纳 bank clerk; bank teller
- 银行出纳机 bank teller machines cash dispensing; cash dispensing bank teller machines
- Every profession produces its own topmost master ..
- It is difficult to say which is the better trade. one can become the master of his trade provided he is diligent and tries hard .
- Every profession produces its own leading authority
- Every profession produces its own best
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job ; that you can best get to the top by getting to the bottom of things
- 行行出状元什么意思：háng háng chū zhuàng yuán 【解释】比喻不论干哪一行...