音标：[ xíngzhuāng ]
- They are busying themselves ( in ) packing up ..
- The next night, too, dick packed .
- It seemed understood that i was to fly with him, and they were all busy upon our equipment .
- He returned somewhat despondently to his river again-his faithful, steady-going old river, which never packed up, flitted, or went into winter quarters .
- No , sir , i must prepare for the journey
- I packed , then snatched two hours ' sleep
- Railway vehicle vocabulary part 2 : running gear
- They went to the hotel and their things
- No , i was just pickin ' some stuff up ' cause i ' m moving
- You can say , " tonight , i ' m gonna pick up