- offering or accepting bribes; bribery; give or receive bribes
◇行贿受贿罪 offense of bribery
- 行贿 bribe; offer a bribe; resort ...
- 受贿 accept bribes; bribe-taking
- 行贿受贿罪 offense of bribery
- 行贿受贿罪, 贿赂罪 offence of bribery
- 索贿受贿 solicit and accept bribes; solicit or accept bribes
- 行贿和受贿 take and offer bribes
- 诱使他人行贿或受贿 solicitation to bribery
- 行贿 bribe; offer a bribe; resort to bribery 这商人向他行贿。 the merchant offers a b ...
- 行贿者描述了部落首领的受贿行为 the briber described the tribe head’s bribery
- 受贿 accept [take] bribes; bribe-taking 他被指控受贿。 he was charged with bribery.; ...
- 向…行贿 pass out; pay back; pay off
- 行贿,贿赂 bribe
- 行贿人 briber; corruptor
- 行贿者 briber; giver of bribe
- 行贿罪 crime of offering bribes
- 受贿,渎职 graft
- 受贿，贪污 graft
- 受贿人 bribee
- 受贿者 boodler; bribee; receiver of bribes
- 受贿罪 bribery crime
- 易受贿 bribability
- 暗中行贿 cross sb.'s hand [palm] with silver
- 反对行贿 struggle against capitalist bribery of government workers
- 反行贿公约 anti-bribery convention
- 禁止行贿法 corrupt practices acts
- Sovereignty in tax policies and government spending also leads to lobbying and bribery on an international scale .