音标：[ xiùkǒu ] 发音:"袖口"怎么读"袖口"的汉语解释
- The ends of the sleeves of his coat were frayed and ragged .
- Long wear had frayed the cuffs of his old shirt .
- Delicate lace ruffles fell over the lean yellow hands that were so overladen with rings .
- If the washing machine tubs were chipped or damaged, then the abrasive damage to the cuff edge was greatly increased .
- He cleared his vision with his sleeve, and the melting mood over, a very stern one followed .
- The beadle is so careful that two gentlemen not very neat about the cuffs and buttons should see all that is to be seen .
- But as he fed he noticed figures printed in the cuffs
- Constant rubbing had frayed his shirt cuffs
- Easily remove the stubborn stains on collar and cuffs
- This convenience is not feasible with ordinary cuffs