- He speaks german so well , that he ' s often taken for a native
- That can easily be mistaken for something deeper . now go away
- . . . that can easily be mistaken for something deeper . now go away
- " some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away .
- Jewell was erroneously linked to the 1996 olympic bombing at atlanta
- The tumor is often mistaken for a pulmonary thromboembolism at presentation , and the surgical treatment is usually delayed
- The seed , resembling a viper ' s head , was once mistakenly used as a treatment for snakebite giving the plant its unusual name
- As james morrison has said , " a cappella is sometimes thought of as being minimalist , but when you can sing and entertain like the idea of north , a band would just get in the way "
- Searching the internet regularly to see if there are third - party websites with domain names that could be mistaken for those of ais , or websites which have established hyperlinks to ais sites
- When even an ordinary lawyer would refrain from detailed comment to avoid any impression he or she was trying to influence the court , how can an authoritative body such as the basic law committee behave with less self - restraint
- 更多例句： 1 2