音标：[ dìngdàn ] 发音:"订单"怎么读"订单"的汉语解释
- A firm order is often called an indent .
- The factory is submerged with orders .
- A remittance must accompany all orders .
- They have orders coming in at the rate of 30 an hour .
- Has evans collected the indents for chinese products yet ?
- We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders .
- Some months have gone by and there not been any orders from abraca .
- The order, which totaled 1870 yuan, was for 340 sets of "harness".
- I was horrified to discover that we didn't have dealer orders to build these cars .
- Purchase order or invoice number , if applicable