音标：[ bèiké, bèiqiào ] 发音:"贝壳"怎么读"贝壳"的汉语解释用"贝壳"造句
- The children gathered shells on the beach .
- The island had been a good place to find shells .
- After very hard work, he made a hole through the shell .
- And so with solids such as a shell , a nut , a plum .
- The beach was strewn with countless shells, and they crumbled underfoot .
- The little girl threaded the shells together and wore them round her neck .
- In colour the shell was deep cream, touched here and there with fading pink .
- He picked up his bag of shells and walked toward the end of the island .
- Ralph grasped the idea and hit the shell with air from his diaphragm .
- He lifted the shell on his knees and looked round the sunslashed faces .