- My old clothes are a witness to my poverty .
- The poor farmers do not have well-established claims to their land .
- The magnitude and extent of poverty in any country depend on two factors .
- What man as needy as mr. quiverful would have been more disinterested ?
- For all the twelve movings, they had sojourned until now in a poor country .
- Poor women tend to have more children, which adds considerably to their chores .
- They want to see what we were able to do with the most poverty-ridden section of the united states .
- Illich and freire speak from experience of the impoverished third world of latin america .
- Development economics embraces the whole transition from the poor primitive to modern industrial societies .
- The democracies, on the other hand, taxed the rich, and generally paid the impecunious citizen a maintenance allowance and special fees .