音标：[ tiēbu ] 发音:
- She gives private lessons to supplement her income .
- She supplements her pension by taking in washing .
- Her majesty knows you have been put to great expense, and she wishes to make it up to you .
- The stock market supplemented his regular income
- She gives private lessons to supplement her income
- My father pasted up the cracks in the glass with paper yesterday
- Tensile behavior of composite laminates with one - side bonded repair
- Do you want the hole patched or darned
- L offered to get on at the cannery to help out when we were in town
- Twain began taking odd jobs after school to bring in extra cash