- 1.(紧挨着身体的) next to the skin
短语和例子贴身衣服 underclothes; underclothing2.(旧时指跟随在身边的) personal
短语和例子贴身侍女 personal maid
- I always wear flannel next my skin .
- Plender end wilcox became joint grooms of the chambers .
- The general's valet de chambre was dressing his hair at the moment when the stranger entered .
- Selma ascher stood at the globe, outlining a delicious thigh under the slim blue skirt .
- He was touched, i suppose, because he took it at last and tied it quickly round his waist under the jacket, on his bare skin .
- It was long past noon when he awoke. his valet had crept several times on tiptoe into the room to see if he was stirring .
- When catherine was twenty years old, her aunt lavinia was still one of the most striking features of her immediate entourage .
- The captive ' s arms were pinioned to his sides
- We are ready to help and bring values
- The jacket is shaped ( ie becomes narrower ) at the waist
- 贴身的日语：（1）（贴身儿）肌につける.贴身小褂儿 xiǎoguàr ／肌着のシャツ.（...
- 贴身的韩语：(1)[동사] (贴身儿) (옷이) 몸에 꼭 붙다.贴身的衣服;몸에 딱 ...
- 贴身的俄语：[tiēshēn] 1) нательный (о белье) 2) по...