音标：[ guìzúyuàn ] 发音:"贵族院"怎么读
- " and what are his claims to the peerage ?
- The house of lords is made up of the lords spiritual and the lords temporal
- " it was through haid e that the chamber was informed of his father s treason .
- In britain the upper chamber is the house of lords , and the lower the house of commons
- He now calls himself the count of morcerf , and ranks among the peers .
- Pair de france
- In britain the upper chamber of parliaments is the house of lords , the lower the house of commons
- And have not all these fernands , united , made lieutenant - general , the count of morcerf , peer of france ?
- No one had taken up the remark about the general , and no one had recognized in the officer who betrayed the castle of yanina the noble count in the house of peers
- The present two - chamber system began in the 14th century in england : the house of lords the upper house and the house of commons the lower house sit separately and are constituted on entirely different principles
- 更多例句： 1 2