音标：[ lùkǒu ] 发音:"路口"怎么读"路口"的汉语解释
- The cross street seemed clear .
- The cars collided at the junction .
- We parted at the fork of a road .
- In january she had seen him at the great wide cross .
- As she reached a road intersection, a ford sedan stopped .
- Jude was exasperated, and went out to drag her in by main force .
- As though to torture them the more, an unexpected crush of vehicles appeared at nearly every intersection .
- At some intersection drivers must come to a completestop; at others they are only required to slow down .
- Somewhere between 23rd and 34th , east of fifth
- Reduction in number of intersecting legs by separation