音标：[ lùdēng ] 发音:"路灯"怎么读"路灯"的汉语解释用"路灯"造句
- Many of the lamps were already extinguished .
- She is droven it into a lamp post .
- The lorry hit the lamp-post with a crash .
- The lamps were already flaring in the dark, and a cool wind was blowing .
- He took the bill out, squinted at it briefly in the light of the quay lamp post .
- The city hung its pale globes of light above them in a haze of summer evening .
- The priest looked up at him, his face distorted in the light of a distant street lamp .
- Mr. wood : that is right . she drove it into a lampstandard . can your repairmen repair it ?
- As she loitered between the lamp-post and the entry to the subterranean ladies, dvae whitby came up in his best american suit, and she asked him where kath was .
- The street lights come on at dusk and go off at dawn