- For more than a century, economics was largely concerned with problems other than growth, chiefly efficient allocation at the margin .
- Economists call these marginal changes
- Every success against the terrorists is a reminder of the shoreless ambitions of this enemy
- Quzhou is a boundary trade center among 4 provinces and also a center of material collecting and distributing
- In fact , i seem to be standing on the shore of a vast restless ocean , watching the waves receding into infinity
- A patented method for internal contacting enables the realization of a very low esr and the most marginal residual inductivity
- Ore bodies , sub - marginal economic resources , marginal economic reserves and economic reserves can be contoured respectively with the former three
- However , we shall realize that , under the current pattern of joint investment and cooperation , the development degree of automobile industry is also limited