- The welfare effects of an import quota further depend on how the government allocates the legal rights to import .
- Import quotas are sometimes dressed up as voluntary export restraint agreements between exporting and importing countries .
- The new protection has also extended to primary products with the united states raising its sugar tariff and tightening its beef import quotas .
- 2 free trade with foreign or dumestic customers
- The quota on import cars has been lifted
- Interim measures for the administration of the import quota for general goods
- Unilateral import quota
- Bilateral import quotas
- Proactively identify license needs and match quantities against import quotas
- The ata carnet however does not exempt other statutory requirements such as import or export licence or quota visa