音标：[ jìnchéng ]
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- When did you come to town, mr. gargery ?
- "hitch into town, turn myself in," he said .
- I walked better than a mile to town .
- He marched into the city at the head of a large force .
- Which way do you usually go to town ?
- I was driving into town when my brakes went .
- I was driving into town when my brakes failed .
- She rushed to town that very night .
- He went to town by a sulky .
老外自曝在中国如何赚钱 被租来撑场面 （双语）
全球刮起留学热 中国家长最积极 （双语）