音标：[ tōngxíng ] 发音:"通行"怎么读"通行"的汉语解释
- This new road is practicable for automobiles .
- You must give the word before you can pass ...
- English is the universal language of today .
- This is the current practice throughout the country .
- Snow and ice made the road impassable .
- The road is closed to vehicular traffic .
- The dialect is spoken principally in the rural areas .
- Some banks also require you to select a password .
- Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel .
- Nobody is allowed through without a special pass ...